Thursday, April 29, 2010

Artwork: Lucky Star(Tsukasa Hiiragi)


A message to my fellow bloggers: Sorry I haven't been visiting you guys, because I am frantically searching for people who want to sell their Tokio Hotel's meet and greet passes! Yeah, Tokio Hotel is coming to Malaysia on May 1st. I'm also trying by the Hitz.fm radio stations competitions which is really hard to get through =( So, hope you guys can understand >< >3

I need to be quick. This is a painting of a character from the anime series 'Lucky Star', only watched a few episodes.

With sunshine and sprinkles,
Berlin

15 comments:

  1. cute :)

    ART,
    http://johannaurban.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute thing. is Hitz.fm giving the passes away?
    I didn't know that Tokio hotel is so famous in Malaysia.
    well good luck ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Tokio Hotel. This is the German band, right? Today's drawing is very cute. Almost childlike;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you get the passes. Love the artwork. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Hope you get a meet and greet pass! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great weekend and GOOD LUCK!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello!

    Thats right, I have made the colours in the computer, but I always paint the black lines with watercolours. :)

    //Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's no problem!
    I have been too busy to visit people also :(
    Catching up now!
    - Adele
    moltocuriosa.com

    twitter

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha tokio hotel. the lead singer's hair is the bomb! haha! all the best in getting those ticks :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. this picture is so cute:)i hope you find some tickets to buy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. 7777777777777777777777777
    Berlin is a LUCKY STAR !

    Hello , hello !
    I cross my fingers too for you !
    Everything is possible !

    Lovely drawings , as always .
    I was not here cause i had the privilege to go , for the very first time of my life in Morocco !
    I have 600 photos !

    You can already see some on my blog .

    Kiss-kiss Super Lucky Star !
    777777777777777777777777777

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good luck on the tickets.
    Cute picture.

    ReplyDelete