I've been waiting quite awhile to post this! Enough of my older artworks for now, let's enjoy my newer ones =) Today is all about science. I just love making things wacky, so I drew two scientists that that wear the same old normal lab coat, BUT they wear mad high heels and leather belts. Here they are with my piano surface as the background. I like the flash, it adds perspective. Oh, the woman is wearing a turtle neck shirt on the inside of her coat. Click to see their snake leather belts closely. Luckily I wrote the date. Anyway, this is pertaining to science, so I added a spring at the back. The runway. The lines you see are from the newspaper. So this is a collage. I love the backgroung I did. Kind of bloody according to my brother..But I want a wild feeling. Swirl, spots, and splashes if you look closely.
Adorable! I love the kimono style you incorporated into a modern day look in this drawing x
ReplyDeletehttp://pagesixxx.blogspot.com
o0oo i love the noir bag! :))
ReplyDeleteThe first drawing is sublime - the colours mould very well together, and I like the story behind it. It has a refreshingly naive quality, which makes it playful and whimsical. XX
ReplyDeleteYour talent is outstanding. x
ReplyDeletecool drawing. love the details.
ReplyDeleteLove the bow! The bigger the better, as far as I'm concerned. ;)
ReplyDeleteRomany
xx
love the pleated skirt (unfortunately this type of skirt makes me look huge)and the bow detail, I'm gonna make a jacket very soon incorporating a bow detail...very excited about it!
ReplyDeleteYou are so talented! i love the colors and the style. Wonder how it would look when made into a real dress. What fabrics would you prefer to use?
ReplyDeleteLove the skirt & the bag - so cool!
ReplyDeleteXOXO LOLA:)
This looks awesome!
ReplyDeletexx
how cute! those are some adorable drawings.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.benchesandchandeliers.com
I really like the bow!!
ReplyDeletelove your patings! very cute!!!
ReplyDeletexxx
M.
http://timeslikemine.blogspot.com/
What a cute drawing, I love that outfit! The hair is amazing *.*
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing ;)
And thank you for all your nice comments! They are so sweet and really made me smile!