I was holding a magic color pen and just drew this. A fun yellow-orange colored mini dress worn with a sheer tulle dotted skirt, paired with orange and yellow Lycra leggings. Lower half of the face covered with a purple veil.
CLICK for a larger picture. Done on the 24/2/2010. As I said before I take art classes but I haven't learned how to draw realistic humans(Will learn this when I go to college). I bought ten art books as part of my homeschooling elective, instead of starting at the 1st book I jumped to the 7th or 8th book cause it was about humans! So here is my most realistic person I have ever done after studying the book. Hair is never real enough..the book doesn't say much about how to shade =s, was really daring with the shading here, I have never shaded this much in my other realistic drawings. So, anything about fashion in this picture- the beaded necklace around her neck, an accessory.
A very good morning to all! Here is a puffy dress based on the letter 'B'. This is the back of the dress if you can't tell. Made with many layers of chiffon with hues of purple, pink, and light blue. As for the the letters 'B' on the back to support the dress, they would be made of metal, consisting of red and black color.
A flowy dress. Mom says it looks retro... cause of the dots? Hmm.. Close up of the patterns, see the crosses on the pink lining? Oh, the bottom of the lace color has been inverted: half of the lace of the dress is black first then purple, the other half is vice versa. The shoes that my dad said would get caught onto something and the person would fall. It's just for fun
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
ReplyDeleteHelloooooo.....
Bravo for all your drawings !
And about your mask ! Super ! Did you make it yourself ?
If not, where did you get it ? I need it ! ^^
Have a great great day !
Oh ! Thank you very , very much for yout comment.
I show everyday a new drawing on my blog,
welcome, welcome...
Kiss!
Friend Jean-Pierre MATTEI
______________________________
========================================
Bonjour! Haha..
ReplyDeleteThank you for your comment, it made my day.
The mask, I found it and I redesigned it.
-Berlin-
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
ReplyDeleteThanks again for your comment !^^
And an hello to your dad ! ^^
No one can know if you leave a comment here, except if people is used to know that,
or if you tell them, like you did with me !
I encourage you to draw more !
Read you soon !
Bye !
Friend Jean-Pierre MATTEI
_____________________________
===========================================
Much welcomed =)
ReplyDeleteI see, thank you for telling me that. Then I shall tell the person if I replied.
Thanks again ^^
I have followed your blog to make it easier for me to know the latest updates.
à bientôt!
-Berlin-
SO gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteLove the blog :) Stop by some time xx
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
ReplyDeleteBRAVO POUR TON FRANCAIS !
And thanks a lot for following me too !
Have a great day !
Jean-Pierre MATTEI
======================================
To Jean:
ReplyDeleteThanks, my dad is the one who teaches me French.
No problem for the following =)
You have a great day too.
Berlin
To Marjorie,
ReplyDeleteThank you and no probs.