I'm back and ooh a competition for everyone

Girl and Recorder
Watercolor
Hydrangea
Watercolor
(copied)



Lonely Head
paper clay
Hello everyone. It's been quite some time since I last blogged, about three years?? Well, I'm back! This blog is supposed to focus more on fashion illustrations that I do but I also post other things related to art.

Okay, so some story about the creations above.
Girl and Recorder: Girl and Recorder is another fantasy themed illustration I did in my spare time. A girl with pale skin plays her recorder as she passes many flowers that surround her. This piece was done in Watercolor and pen.

Hydrangea: (This one is copied from an art book. Just practicing~)

Lonely Head: This was my first time at sculpting. I really like weird looking stuff haha.

COMPETITION
Oh, and by the way!! I am taking part in a competition at Tallenge. It is a platform for you to showcase what you do. It is free to join and you can win prizes too!

I have just posted two of my artworks there. Do drop by and vote for one of my works if you like it :))


Here's the link to vote: 
http://tlng.me/1dYCkQa


Thank you for dropping by! :)

Berlin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Artwork: Realistic person #1

Photo: Branded tags

Artwork: Mask